Celebrating 42 years serving New England!
Restaurants For Sale staff in 1982.
National Restaurant Exchange is still in business today providing expertise!
Our Restaurant Brokers from 1982, that's a lot of experience! Celebrating 42 years!
Complete Brokerage Services
The National Restaurant Exchange has been the recognized leader in the sale of food and liquor businesses. Our team of restaurant specialists has exactly what it takes to market your Food & Beverage Business, why would you go to anyone else to represent your interests?
With over 12 major life-style centers in various stages of development we can provide you with prime restaurant space, in prime markets, with all the assistance to bring
your newest project to fruition.
Articles published by The National Restaurant Exchange in the New England Restaurant Journal
1. Seller Finance crucial in selling
2. Unbrideled exuberance for greater Boston
3. Excuse me do you have the time?
4. 2015 Annual Review by the National Restaurant exchange
5. Many factors in finding restaurant location for buyes
6. Serpone of NE Restaurants cooporating brokers =
7. Getting rid of tiping. Including tiping in the bill?
8. 3 obstacles in selling a restaurant
9. Where did the time go? Celebrating 35 years
10. New England Restaurant Brokers helps you close
11. The summer rush out of town
12. There is steady growth in restaurant sales
13. Why has my broker not found a buyer for my restaurant
14. The road from rags to riches can be followed
15. The numbers will bring a smile to your face
16. When a listing is beyond your scope of experience
17. The New England restaurant industry seen through
18. Retailers are buying or building buildings
19. Why it makes sense to buy an operating restaurant
20. Baby boomers are shaping the next 20 years of the hospitality industry. 2017
21. National Restaurant Exchange helps you close more deals
22. New England restaurant landscape has never been more fluid than it is today. 2017
23. Success of the tenant ensures a peaceful, uneventful stream of income for the landlord. 2017
24. The Challenge for most business owners is recognizing when to get out!
26. Why do I need a competitive advantage
27. Straddling the invisible line
28. Local liquor stores are not alone
29. Soothsayers expect this year to set the stage for the next couple of years.
30.Three obstacles to selling a restaurant, The Three ‘L’s - by Dennis Serpone. 4-26-19
31. The coronavirus has put a tourniquet on the life blood of our country - by Dennis Serpone 3-28-20
Full Time attorneys on staff to accommodate all legal concerns relating to all aspects of restaurant business including purchase and sales, estate planning, etc.
Don't guess what your business is worth. Ask for
a no-obligation opinion of value from National Restaurant Exchange
Get a second opinion
Before you buy or sell your most important asset,
your business, ask the experts at National Restaurant Exchange for their opinion; this could be your best or worst decision.